-3XC triple compound cartridge v-brake pad inserts
SRAM's Guide RSC (Reach, Swinglink, Contact) is packed with ride-enhancing performance that makes every new trail a trusted old friend. To create the perfect combination of braking reliability and control, SRAM uses SwingLink technology to provide more power, silky-smooth modulation, less deadband and impeccable lever-feel. Hit the trail, and let the RSC be your Guide.
Built specifically for carbon rims, Mavic's Carbon Brake Pads give you consistent, confident stopping power no matter the conditions.
$32.99 - $45.00
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash.
$37.50 - $40.00
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
- Bleed kits for all Formula brakes (R1/One/RX/Mega/RO)
$25.00 - $30.00
To keep your Avid brakes functioning properly, check your pads for wear and replace them when necessary. Organic compound pads are softer for quieter braking and increased modulation, while metallic pads dissipate heat better and last a bit longer. Two pads, one retraction spring and a mounting bolt are included (enough for one brake) in each pad set. And, choose an aluminum backing plate if you're really counting the grams.
- Stainless steel torx t-25 Bolt for disc brake rotors - Set of six
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
$25.00 - $29.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
$72.00 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Disc Brake levers offer high performance at an entry-level price. You get powerful and responsive braking for a wide range of riding styles, from XC to all-mountain with stable performance in any condition. - Smooth and predictable control with balance of power and rigidity - Durable construction with a cool integrated appearance - Sleek and resilient master cylinder design - Servo wave high power brake - Brake Compatibility: Hydraulic disc brake - Brake Lever Size: 2
$8.00 - $29.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
- Forged alloy pad construction - Heat reducing finned design - Pad runs cooler increasing power - Organic Semi metallic material - 24.8g
- Forged alloy V-brakes with 103mm arms - Brilliantly anodized in a variety of colors - Compatible with 70mm threaded brake pads - Front or rear - 21mm–35mm reach
With copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. Our pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
- Lightweight 1-piece, co-molded pad design - Advanced alloy rim braking compound provides superior performance in both dry and wet conditions - Fully integrated angle adjustment - Automatic toe-in alignment - Length of Pad: 70mm - Compound: All Weather - Pad Color: Black - Hardware Color: Black
- Semi-Metallic brake compound for excellent stopping power in wet or dry conditions - Steel backing plate
- Cable-actuated flat-mount mechanical disc-brake caliper - "Plug and Play" dual piston caliper for improved braking performance over single-piston designs - Dual-piston brake-pad actuation prevents rotor deformation - Compatible with both 140mm and 160mm front and rear rotors - Fully adjustable design featuring pad in/out fine-tuning - Includes mounting hardware and FM adapter - Uses Origin8 disc brake pad models 120563/120564/120565
$22.50 - $23.90
With copper plated backing plate and sintered front these Kool-Stop metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. Kool-Stop pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Brake Caliper delivers competition-ready speed control, low weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any road bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged-aluminum construction, the Rival brake offers excellent stopping power. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, the handy quick-release, and adjustment barrel.
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
• Replacement hoods for road brake levers with traditional, non-aero cable routing • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or brown
Jagwire Sport Organic pads feature an all-new resin compound. Mounted on a steel backing plate, this compound gives good power and modulation, while keeping noise to a minimum. Great for riders primarily riding in dry conditions. - Fit a variety of Magura brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance - Organic pad for Magura 4-piston brake calipers
· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
The Tectonic brake pad is a forged alloy holder that allows the rider to customize the exact positioning of the friction materials. The friction inserts are designed to interlock together and are secured into the holder on all sides. The Pad-Lock washer system has been improved by incorporating the convex pivot adjustment into the backing plate; thus allowing for the reduction in the number of washers needed to achieve all spacing requirements. The Tectonic pads come with a multi friction compound set up, but single or dual compounds can also be configured. Features: - Aluminum Holder - Integrated Pad-Lock Hardware - Secured End Cap - Interchangeable Compounds - Offset Post - Water Grooves - Available in Threaded and Cantilever (Non-Threaded) Specifications: - Weight per pair: 50.8 grams - Overall length: 73.3 mm - Pad contact width: 9.5 mm
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
$24.99 - $29.99
- 410 Stainless steel construction - (6) Black M5 mounting bolts - 85g (160mm)