Flat or clipless pedals? The question may arise, but not anymore thanks to the GEO TREKKING commuter range of pedals. This robust aluminum pedal is flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other, with the added security of the VISION light system for when the ride turns dark. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Aluminum - Traction: 8 traction pins - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 83mm - Weight (pedal): 247g - Weight (pair + cleats): 550g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
The GEO TREKKING VISION is the ultimate commuter pedal. Two different sides: one flat suitable for any shoes, and the other SPD-compatible for when you take things up a level. A removable light system adds that little extra security: ride to work in your suit and tie, ride home via the trails and side roads. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release Angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 84mm - Weight (pedal): 217g - Weight (pair + cleats): 490g - Light included: Yes (x2) - Light modes: 3 (steady/flash/flash eco) - Battery Life: Up to 30h (flash eco) - Light Output: 15 lumens - Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included) - Charging time: 50 min - Beam angle: 180°
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK Easy cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for multidirectional release. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Multidirectional - Clip in: 30% easier - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. - Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay - Cleats not included - 85 x 95 x 10mm platform - Hardware included, cleats not included
The Curve Sole Measurement Tool works in conjunction with the flat sole shims to correct the radius of flat sole shoes and prevent unwanted squeaking. There are 4 radius measurements, one per side, that measure the sole and indicate whether a shim is needed or not.
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- High impact Resin multi-use body with integrated cage - Externally sealed ball bearing system - 100mm x 82mm platform - Weight: 316g pair (9/16")
Replacement straps for Sunlite FlatForm II pedals - Strap size: 340 x 55mm
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
Polyurethane pads with diamond plate traction pattern allow riders to customize their pedals for a perfect interface with any shoe. - Kit includes eight 1mm traction pads and eight 2mm traction pads
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
Customize and optimize the shoe/pedal interface. - Refine the interface between the shoe tread and pedal body - Four (4) contact sleeves - 1mm thickness
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 440mm length
- Large Resin toe clip design - For road, hybrid or mountain pedal use - Fits most pedals that allow toe clip mounting - Hardware included
Nylon toe clip straps, with zinc-plated steel quick-release buckles.
- Strapless resin construction - Strapless design - Tough and lightweight, ideal for urban conditions with frequent stops
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- City/road half clips - With reflectors - No straps needed - Resin
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
- High impact Resin platform with integrated pins - Heat-treated Boron spindle - Externally sealed ball bearing system - Weight: 290g pair (9/16"), 360g pair (1/2")
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
- One-piece resin body and cage - Toe-clip compatible
The Keo Spacer adaptors are slim wedges that fit between the shoe and the cleat. They aim to avoid the unpleasant creaking sound provoked by contact between the sole and the cleat, which can arise in particular with flat-soled shoes. Delivered with 2 spacers and 6 screws for quick and easy installation.
Lightweight and durable, the plastic-composite body Empire flat pedal is your go to for any situation. - Nylon composite body. - Durable coated alloy cage. - 9/16" steel axle. - Smooth ball bearing internals.
- Fits most MTB shoes - For clipless SPD-style pedals - 4-degree float
Squatch platform pedals have a low-profile, nylon construction and molded traction studs that are easier on the shin in the event of a crash or pedal slip. - EPB bearing system - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
$15.99 - $19.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
- Nylon pedal body with Kraton non-slip surface - Comfortable for most shoe types - 9/16" spindle - Pedal Weight: 446g
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
- Cleat covers to avoid wear and provide stability and grip while walking - Lightweight, flexible and durable
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- Real leather material - Classic design fits most caged pedals
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
Page 1 of 8 Next page