• Perforated leather top • Ti/CrN rails • 290 grams
- Superlight co-molded nylon shell and carbon fiber seatpost specifically for BMX Race - Large saddle has a 27.2 seatpost, while the small has a 22.2 post
- Wrap-around composite base protects edges from abrasion and cuts - Durable padded top - Drop nose style - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Padding: Standard - Suspension: None
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
The Cambium C17 All Weather Carved is made for years of hard riding in an angled riding position, and features a hole for pressure relief and additional flex, eliminating contact points which cause discomfort for some riders. With the same contemporary design of the Brooks Cambium range, the All Weather is a durable and comfortable saddle that is “ready to ride”, thanks to a vulcanized natural rubber top for flexible performance requiring no breaking in period. From freezing rain to blazing sunshine, the waterproof, weatherproof nylon cover is made to perform flawlessly in all conditions. Additionally the updated fiberglass reinforced back plate has loops for a saddle bag or other accessory.
Classically sprung and with a shape vetted by generations of cyclists, Brooks' Flyer is prepared to go the distance. The Flyer uses two rear springs to make flying over rough pavement or dirt roads a joy. This saddle is a favorite of long-distance tourists and city-bound commuters alike. And, of course, the Flyer Aged features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
Narrow for pedaling freedom and reduced weight, the C15 redefines priorities, aiding performance by placing comfort at the fore. Firm, yet remarkably supple, the C15 will reward you with increased performance on long journeys, banishing forever the effort wasted simply perching atop your machine when the distance starts to add up. - Length: 283mm - Width: 140mm - Height: 52mm - Weight: 405 grams - Frame: Steel
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. The carved version features a hole for increased flexibility and pressure relief whilst racing or cycling up to middle distances. - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
The Brooks C13 utilizes the same vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton top of the Cambium line, yet weighs 150g less than the popular C15 model. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that eliminates performance-resistant contact points and saves weight. Finished with aluminum rivets in all black, the C13 is the first in a new lightweight Cambium range from which various new models will follow. Tested in the Arenberg Forest by David Millar. Comfort at its lightest. - Length: 275 mm - Width: 132/145/158 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259/295/310 grams - Frame: Carbon - Ride Style: Road/MTB
$19.39 - $20.39
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
Cloud 9's Men's Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
It's the classic cruiser seat updated with Cloud-9's extra-comfortable design. The Cruiser Gel AR has a classic sprung suspension for support and vibration damping. Plus, it boasts contoured gel foam for awesome padding and plushness.
Cloud 9's Cruiser Select VAR CS Seat is super comfortable thanks to the multi-stage gel padding, wide 10.5-inch top and a cutout. Plus, there's an elastomer suspension to smooth even the roughest roads so you can enjoy cruising more than ever.
Our Comfort WebSpring saddle uses multi-stage padding supported by a web of shock-absorbing springs. The dual-coil spring suspension further increases its comfort level. - 11" long x 7.5" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Coil & web spring suspension - Steel rails - Includes clamp
- Hydrophobic construction - Cooling air channels - Non-slip bottom - Quick draw closure system Dimensions - Road: 11 x 6.75-inch - Cruiser: 10.25 x 9.75-inch - ATB: 11.5 x 8.25-inch
- Plush all-purpose comfort saddle with memory-foam inserts for a pleasant ride - Water-resistant covering for all-weather durability - Fully vented anatomic relief channel aids in long-term comfort - Size: 270mm x 190mm - Weight: 444g
- Comfort saddle multi-stage foam with a memory foam top layer and anatomical relief channel for increased comfort - Water resistant material for increased all weather durability - Front and rear underside bumpers for increased wear resistance - Dimensions: 255 x 220mm
- Comfort saddle with multi-stage foam and a full memory foam top layer and elastomer suspension for increased comfort - Water resistant material for increased all weather durability - Front and rear underside bumpers for increased wear resistance - Vented anatomical cutout - Dimensions: 255 x 220mm
Cloud 9's Exerciser Gel Plus Seat is the perfect upgrade for your exerciser. It features gel foam padding for softness, an anatomical shape for a custom fit and even a cutout for comfort. And, for more cycling enjoyment, there's a double coil spring suspension too.
- Gel foam material - Anatomic relief design - Heavy-duty tri-stitched cover - Coil & web spring suspension - Corner abrasion guards - Steel wire rail system - Dimensions: 10.5 x 9-inch
The SIDETRACK I-Beam saddle is stunning to look at, sleek, refined, and has a minimized profile so you can attack the most gnarly DH tracks in the world. We collaborated with industry-leading saddle manufacturer SDG Components to utilize their patented I-Beam technology with the all-new I-Fly 2.0 base. This second generation I-Beam platform showcases a reduced I-Beam height to increase strength, provide a clean look, and decrease weight. Coupled with DEITY's all-new RETINA I-Beam seatpost in a range of sizes, you will be hard pressed to find a set up that defines speed like this combination. With Kevlar sides, high-end EVA foam, and a super soft synthetic cover with high gloss graphics to give you the grip where you need it, the SIDETRACK I-beam saddle is one of the most coveted DEITY designs available! - Exclusive collaboration with SDG - I-Beam 2.0 Technology: Original monorail design, offering the greatest adjustment capabilities - The lightest weight-to-strength performance in the industry - Lean profile for minimized restriction - Highest-quality EVA foam - Rear Buzz-Cut: Provides extra tire clearance - Lowered profile nylon glass fiber base - Kevlar sides with embossed synthetic cover and contrast stitch - Color-matched bumpers and high gloss graphics - 257mm length x 128mm width - Intended use: DH - 154 grams - NOT COMPATIBLE with railed seatposts and railed dropper seatposts...the Sidetrack Saddle is only compatible with I-Beam Seatposts
Page 1 of 10 Next page