- Superlight co-molded nylon shell and carbon fiber seatpost specifically for BMX Race - Large saddle has a 27.2 seatpost, while the small has a 22.2 post
Freedom BMX seat from BSD. - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Leather
Seating simplicity, the ‘logo’ seat is a throwback to simpler days in the saddle. - Debossed BSD logo - Super tough Kevlar construction - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
The Safari seat is Reed Stark's signature seat that features a woven nylon giraffe print. - Embroidered BSD patch - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
The Cambium C15 All Weather Carved is made for years of hard riding in a forward riding position, and features hole for pressure relief and additional flex, eliminating contact points which cause discomfort for some riders. With the same contemporary design of the Brooks Cambium range, the All Weather is a durable and comfortable saddle that is “ready to ride”, thanks to a vulcanized natural rubber top for flexible performance requiring no breaking in period. From freezing rain to blazing sunshine, the waterproof, weatherproof nylon cover is made to perform flawlessly in all conditions. Additionally the updated fiberglass reinforced back plate has loops for a saddle bag or other accessory.
Classically sprung and with a shape vetted by generations of cyclists, Brooks' Flyer is prepared to go the distance. The Flyer uses two rear springs to make flying over rough pavement or dirt roads a joy. This saddle is a favorite of long-distance tourists and city-bound commuters alike. And, of course, the Flyer Aged features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. The carved version features a hole for increased flexibility and pressure relief whilst racing or cycling up to middle distances. - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
The Brooks C13 utilizes the same vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton top of the Cambium line, yet weighs 150g less than the popular C15 model. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that eliminates performance-resistant contact points and saves weight. Finished with aluminum rivets in all black, the C13 is the first in a new lightweight Cambium range from which various new models will follow. Tested in the Arenberg Forest by David Millar. Comfort at its lightest. - Length: 275 mm - Width: 132/145/158 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259/295/310 grams - Frame: Carbon - Ride Style: Road/MTB
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology (AFCT) provides a stiff carbon composite frame that eliminates unwanted flex for maximum power transfer - Integrated Rail Design relieves pressure points and maximizes dissipation of road vibration - Smooth edges on the truncated nose reduce the chance of friction from pedaling - Free-flowing CADEX-specific ETPU particles help reduce pressure points by distributing weight across a broader contact area for a firmer, more comfortable ride
Take a seat. Comfy makes happy, perfect for everyday with a quilted saddle top keeps things plush. Where it thrives: Leisurely rides, in town What it's built for: Comfort, durability Highlights: - Quilted saddle top for comfort and style - Steel rails for strength and durability 170mm width
Pure comfort. A saddle with a single purpose, comfort. Where it thrives: Leisurely rides, in town What it's built for: Comfort, durability Highlights: - Optimized foam densities - Stable chromoly rails - 188mm width for comfort
$62.00 - $65.00
- Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle. - Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. - Brandon's design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks. - A lot of people also run this on their DH rig.
The Juniper is a performance oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered Chromag's most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations.
The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed. A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around. It features medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for technical climbing and all around friendly contact. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all day epics.
- Versatile saddle is excellent for light, all-mountain setups, yet the low profile design is also popular with freeride and downhill riders. - Synthetic top and Chromo rails for added durability yet it weighs in at only 285g. - The narrow platform is firm while the soft nose compliments body english for those situations where the front of the saddle is used for traction and control.
- The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed - A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around - Medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for all-around friendly contact - Flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones - An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all-day epics Specifications: - Saddle Dimensions: 280 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 305g - Rail Material: Cr-Mo - Saddle Cover Material: Synthetic leather
The Juniper LTD is a performance-oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered our most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations. The Juniper LTD has all the same features as the original Juniper, with limited edition graphics, colors and materials. - Top: Seamless Synthetic - Rails: Gold Chromoly (Goldhide) / Black Chromoly (Metallica) - Length: 269mm - Width: 141mm - Weight: 282g
The versatile Trailmaster features a medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any snaggy or sharp edges. Medium-firm density foam with a padded nose is excellent for technical climbing and “body english” as well as all day epics. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. The Trailmaster features a supple perforated natural leather top and Chromoly rails for durability.
- The Lift has a similar overall width to the wider Trailmaster series however its sitting platform is effectively longer front to back. - This paired with a larger centre relief channel helps disperse pressure while reducing contact where appropriate. - Popular with men and women alike. - Manufactured using a new vacuum moulded process, which gives a supple surface and a clean edge finish with a glimpse of the colourful underlighting.
The Trailmaster LTD features our unique top grain Imported Leather, richly oiled and embossed. Building on the Trailmaster’s legacy, it features the same medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any sharp, snaggy edges. The heavy-stock leather adds a degree of firmness and an aspect of all-weather durability that is unmatched in standard leather tops. The LTD features medium/firm density foam with an extra thick nose for technical climbing and “body english”. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. This saddle is mounted atop Chromoly rails.
$18.35 - $19.79
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
Page 1 of 16 Next page