• Perforated leather top • Ti/CrN rails • 290 grams
- Wrap-around composite base protects edges from abrasion and cuts - Durable padded top - Drop nose style - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Padding: Standard - Suspension: None
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 7mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 7mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Designed for street riding and dirt jumping - Compact design keeps it low and out of your way - 9mm rails handle the abuse of BMX riding - Composite frame protects saddle from abrasion - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel, 9mm - Cover Material: Emerald - Suspension: None - Size (LxW): 8.75 x 5"
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
Broooks Nylon Rain Cover protects your Leather Saddle from moisture. If a wet saddle is ridden not only the color may stain your clothing, but the leather top may easily deform. MEDIUM: for all road, mtb, trekking and touring saddles (Team Pro, B17,..). LARGE: for all city, transport and heavy duty saddles (B66, B33,..)
Classically sprung and with a shape vetted by generations of cyclists, Brooks' Flyer is prepared to go the distance. The Flyer uses two rear springs to make flying over rough pavement or dirt roads a joy. This saddle is a favorite of long-distance tourists and city-bound commuters alike. And, of course, the Flyer Aged features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
Narrow for pedaling freedom and reduced weight, the C15 redefines priorities, aiding performance by placing comfort at the fore. Firm, yet remarkably supple, the C15 will reward you with increased performance on long journeys, banishing forever the effort wasted simply perching atop your machine when the distance starts to add up. - Length: 283mm - Width: 140mm - Height: 52mm - Weight: 405 grams - Frame: Steel
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. The carved version features a hole for increased flexibility and pressure relief whilst racing or cycling up to middle distances. - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
The Brooks C13 utilizes the same vulcanized natural rubber and organic cotton top of the Cambium line, yet weighs 150g less than the popular C15 model. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that eliminates performance-resistant contact points and saves weight. Finished with aluminum rivets in all black, the C13 is the first in a new lightweight Cambium range from which various new models will follow. Tested in the Arenberg Forest by David Millar. Comfort at its lightest. - Length: 275 mm - Width: 132/145/158 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259/295/310 grams - Frame: Carbon - Ride Style: Road/MTB
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology (AFCT) provides a stiff carbon composite frame that eliminates unwanted flex for maximum power transfer - Integrated Rail Design relieves pressure points and maximizes dissipation of road vibration - Smooth edges on the truncated nose reduce the chance of friction from pedaling - Free-flowing CADEX-specific ETPU particles help reduce pressure points by distributing weight across a broader contact area for a firmer, more comfortable ride
The Trailmaster LTD features our unique top grain Imported Leather, richly oiled and embossed. Building on the Trailmaster’s legacy, it features the same medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any sharp, snaggy edges. The heavy-stock leather adds a degree of firmness and an aspect of all-weather durability that is unmatched in standard leather tops. The LTD features medium/firm density foam with an extra thick nose for technical climbing and “body english”. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. This saddle is mounted atop Chromoly rails.
Cloud 9's MX Seat will make every ride more comfortable and fun. It boasts plush padding and an anatomical cutout so that you enjoy ample cushioning and protection. Plus, for excellent durability, the front and back are reinforced.
$19.39 - $20.39
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Dimensions: 10 x 7-inch
- All around enthusiast style seat - Features multi stage foam and an anatomical relief groove for extended comfort - Constructed from water resistant materials - Dimensions: 10.25 x 5.25-inch
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
- Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Anatomic relief takes pressure off the perineal nerve - Integrated light bar for increased safety day or night - Dimensions: 10 x 8-inch
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
- Size: 10.5" long x 10.5" wide - Padding: Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Suspension: Coil spring - Use: Cruiser - Rail: Steel
When you have Cloud 9's Ladies' Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base. - 10" long x 8" wide - Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Elastomer spring suspension - rail: steel
At 12.5 inches long and 11.5 inches wide, Cloud 9's Cruiser Gel Sofa Seat offers plenty of support and awesome comfort. Plus, there's gel foam padding for excellent cushioning and an anatomical cutout for protection. You also get coil springs so you float down the road.
- Hydrophobic construction - Cooling air channels - Non-slip bottom - Quick draw closure system Dimensions - Road: 11 x 6.75-inch - Cruiser: 10.25 x 9.75-inch - ATB: 11.5 x 8.25-inch
- Gel foam material - Anatomic relief design - Heavy-duty tri-stitched cover - Coil & web spring suspension - Corner abrasion guards - Steel wire rail system - Dimensions: 10.5 x 9-inch
Plush Ride Closed cell memory foam saddle adds comfort to any bike. Features - Versatile: Grab handle for easy bike transport - Visibility: Reflective printing on nose and rear for added safety - Construction: Closed cell memory foam comfort saddle. Dual dampening spring cushion shocks reduce road vibration - Quick Assembly: Easily mount on standard seatpost rail
The lightweight and top-of-the-line SMC4 Comp Gel is aimed at touring riders and mountain bikers. Thanks to the addition of broad gel pads, even more rider comfort and pressure relief is possible. The 9mm relief channel offers maximum pressure relief for the perineal area. The large sitting area of the saddle effectively reduces pressure points, distributing the pressure equally across the sit bones. Unlike step-saddles, the flat seating surface of the SMC4 enables dynamic sitting positions. - Shell: nylon composite - Rail: TiNox - Cover: microfiber - Padding: orthopedic comfort foam with gel pads - Approximate weight: 280g
Ergon SC Core prime saddle is adapted for city and comfort touring bikes. This effect of putting far less strain on your back has been awarded with the seal of quality of “Campaign for Healthier Backs“. Ergon Ergonomics Laboratory has worked hard to optimize the saddle’s surface design for the anatomical requirements of a very upright riding position. The pronounced relief channel further assists in preventing feelings of numbness and related seating issues. - Soft, orthopedic comfort foam covered with a heavy-duty microfiber surface - The heart of the relief system—the core supports the natural movement of the hips and dampens the effect of constant bumps - Gender: Men's - Rail Material: Steel - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic
After the successful launch and the first raving reviews "best in test" titles, the ST Core Prime is now also available with a classier gray core. The ergonomic saddle revolution for touring bikes ensures maximum long distance comfort. The floating concept with Ergonomic Core supports the natural pelvic movements while pedaling, actively relieves the sit bones, and reliably dampens bumps caused by the riding surface. The core consists of BASF Infinergy, the latest E-TPU material bringing state-of-the-art technology in responsiveness and damping. Thanks to the significant relief channel, numbness and pain are effectively prevented. The new ST Core Saddle is tailored in detail to the needs and requirements of touring and E-bike riders around the world.
The saddle choice of the top teams of the Enduro World Series. The design has been maximized for frequent changes in rider seat position and saddle height. With an overall flat shape and sloping rear, the SME3 is ideal for quickly changing between sitting and aggressive downhill riding positions. EVA comfort foam, featuring closed air microcells, combined with the flex-optimized carbon composite shell ensures a high level of comfort during seated climbing and flat trail transfers. The solid titanium saddle rails are strong and lightweight. - Uses: enduro, freeride, all-mountain - Approximate weight: 240g
Page 1 of 10 Next page