Parts & Accessories
Moisture management is one of the most important elements of winter cycling and can make or break a ride. On long rides in extreme conditions, having a spare pair of 45NRTH's Wølfgar boot liners means you can ride confidently knowing that you have a dry, fresh pair when you need it. Constructed with a wool/polyester blend for durability, Wølfgar's liner boot wicks moisture away from your skin while still maintaining its insulation value to keep your feet dry and comfortable. Hook-and-loop on the heel secures the liner inside the shell boot. For use with 45NRTH Wølfgar boots only (sold separately)
Warm neoprene bootie that protects your feet in very cold and wet conditions. All seams are covered with waterproof tape on the inside for optimal weather protection. The bootie also features Velcro adjuster at top, reinforcements at bottom and water-repellent zipper.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
- Heel Stud Replacement for Giant Road Shoes 2021+ - Shoe Sizes: 45-48
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
The difference between a great ride and a miserable one can be in the most basic details, and the Ambient Toe Cover is the easiest way to ward off winters blast. The Ambient Toe Cover utilizes a wind- and water-resistant neoprene backed with antimicrobial X-Static AGrid thermal fleece to insulate your toes against damp cold, wind and chill, allowing you to ride more comfortably. Reflective highlights and a durable toe guard are the smart, simple details that make this a winter essential for riding, training and even racing.
When it comes to your cycling shoes, a little protection can go a long way. The Ultralight Aero Shoe Cover slices through weather to help shave off the seconds. The new Ultralight Aero Shoe Cover not only protects your much-loved cycling shoes from road grime, the form-fitting Lycra design reduces aerodynamic drag to give you an extra bit of speed when needed. - Super-stretch neoprene flex zone; reinforced cleat zone - Premium Lycra upper - 65% nylon - 20% neoprene - 10% mesh Duo Polyester - 5% elastane
Giro's Knit Shoe Covers add just a touch of extra warmth, protect your shoes from winter road grime, and light up the night with visibility-enhancing reflective ankle stripes. Cordura knit fabric is tough as nails and will stand up to enthusiastic use. Details: When it comes to your cycling shoes, a little protection can go a long way. The Knit Shoe Cover is a reliable, lightweight option that you're sure to appreciate when temps drop. In addition to protecting your cycling shoes from road grime, the Knit Shoe Cover adds a touch of warmth for transition weather and help keep you lit up at night with reflective ankle cuff thread.
The waterproof, seamless Xnetic H2O Shoe Covers have enough warmth and durability for you to stay comfortable when the temperatures freeze but the need to ride burns.
When your fall riding plans include all-weather commuting and chasing KOMs on wet pavement, gear up appropriately so you can pursue every ride in total comfort. The Blaze Shoe Covers are geared for this type of riding and are designed to help reduce aerodynamic drag while providing a barrier against moisture and messy winter road grime. They are equipped with reflective details, feature a water-resistant PU-coated Lycra upper, and can handle temperatures from 45-65 F, all there to pamper fast-pedaling feet.
$15.50 $47.00 67% Off
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
When the conditions get wet, keep pedaling with warm and dry feet in these easy-to-slip-on, wind- and water-protective covers. - P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric provides optimal wind and water protection - Fleece lined interior for warmth - Waterproof, taped external seams - Second generation two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off - Durable rubber toe area provides superior traction on wet surfaces - For road shoes with external cleats - BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
MTB Toe Spikes from Sidi.
Page 1 of 3 Next page