12- to 24-Inch
- Slick center tread with continuous curved lines on each side of the outer tread surface - Perfect for old-school rides such as the Schwinn Stingray or new BMX bikes with a knack for old-school vibes
$13.99 - $14.95
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$10.00 - $19.95
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.99 - $27.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$12.99 - $25.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions. - ISO: 406 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 65
Specialized's Big Roller tire gives younger riders advantages that adult size bikes are getting. Wider tires, along with a new tread design allows for maximum traction and stability in many riding conditions. This leads to more fun and better confidence! - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - 20 x 2.8"; Max Ride 20psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 670g - 24 x 2.8"; Max Ride 25psi / Max Install 35psi; approximate weight 835g
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 12 x 2.125", PSI Max 40, approximate weight 280g
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 24 x 2.125", PSI 35-100, approximate weight 610g
$28.52 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$42.00 - $66.00
- New tread design, improved compound and quality workmanship - The Schwalbe One sets a new benchmark in terms of quality and performance
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
$28.90 - $29.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$25.00 - $32.00
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$39.00 - $68.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon - Designed for aggressive XC trails - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Rekon is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this, you can race more and scout less with the Rekon.
A trail tire for your little shredder - Dual-Compound - SilkShield puncture protection The majority of kids' mountain bike tires are either overweight or under-gunned. The Snyper from Maxxis is the exception. The center knobs are ramped to decrease rolling resistance, but the aggressive side knobs will boost any little shredder's confidence in the turns. The Snyper uses our lightweight SilkShield material for puncture protection from bead-to-bead.
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair - Wire bead - 22tpi
$12.99 - $19.95
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
The CULT x Vans tire features Vans' classic waffle pattern. - Grippy in all situations - High-pressure sidewalls
$17.00 - $18.59
The CST Decade was designed for flatland BMX riding. - Smooth tread profile with no knobs to interfere with your feet while performing tricks
- Fast rolling on hardpack and paved terrain - Honeycomb center tread has minimal rolling resistance and long tread life - Diamond shaped side knobs offer great cornering grip - Low Specific Gravity (LSG) rubber compound
A highly technological BMX race tire that utilizes multiple grip surface sections designed to help riders increase rolling efficiency, acceleration, cornering grip and control. - CYLEX 120 TPI ultralight casing - UTC rubber compound - Serrated tread design increases grip during hard acceleration - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering - Ultra-low profile tread is designed to minimize rolling resistance - PneuMax 110 PSI high-pressure coating
Page 1 of 7 Next page