All barn-burner and no benchwarmer, the Rockhopper Sport throws out the playbook when it comes to putting performance points on the board while playing some serious defense on behalf of your wallet.
Game-ready with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, Altus shifting from Shimano and an SR SunTour XCM fork that's built to hustle, the Rockhopper Sport can tack up the win on any given Sunday—and the rest of the week too for that matter.
- A heart of gold, presented in our lightweight yet durable Premium A1 Aluminum, the Rockhopper features butted aluminum tubes in order to keep weight low and strength high, all while providing increased standover clearance, slick internal cable routing and dropper-post compatibility. With the goal of making sure that the Rockhopper offers both the best fit and best performance for every person, no matter their measure, we’ve paired each Rockhopper frame size with the optimal wheel size. The result is a Rockhopper to fit every rider and the assurance that every Rockhopper is rolling on the best-handling wheel for its frame size.
- Reign in speed and dial up your confidence with powerful braking from Tektro's M275 hydraulic disc brakes.
- 2x Shimano Altus shifting handles drivetrain duties while you focus on the ride.
- A durable Formula freehub and SunRace 9-speed cassette keep you rolling smoothly and promise countless miles of fuss-free performance.
|Crank Length (mm)||160|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||700|
|Stem Length (mm)||35|
|Saddle Width (mm)||143|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||300|
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||95|
|B-B Height (mm)||295|
|B-B Drop (mm)||44|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||455|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||40|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||420|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||516|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||647|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||310|
|Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|X-Small||4'10” - 5’1”||148 - 155cm|
|Small||5'2” - 5’5”||158 - 165cm|
|Medium||5'5” - 5’10”||165 - 178cm|
|Large||5'10” - 6’1”||178 - 185cm|
|X-Large||6'1” - 6’4”||185 - 193cm|
|XX-Large||6'3” - 6’6”||191 - 200cm|
|Frame||A1 premium butted alloy, zero-stack head tube, internal cable routing, 135x9mm forged dropouts, chainstay-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger, stealth rack mounts, dropper post compatible|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 26, 30mm stanchions, Rx Tune, coil spring, QR, 80mm travel (size-specific), 40mm offset|
|Rims||Specialized alloy, disc only, double-wall, 25mm inner width, 32h|
Front: Formula 6-Bolt, disc, 100x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
Rear: Formula 6-Bolt freehub, disc, 135x9mm spacing, quick-release, 32H
|Tires||Ground Control Sport, 26x2.3"|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings, 122.5mm spindle|
|Crankset||Stout 2x, forged alloy|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus, RapidFire Plus, 9-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus, RD-M2000, 9-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|
|Chain||KMC X9EPT, 9-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M276, short-reach lever, hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Handlebars||Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on|
|Stem||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
|Seatpost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, steel rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Forest/Oasis / XX-Small||888818803040||91522-6100||210000066298|