Speed and comfort go hand in hand—focus on your legs, not your saddle. Creating Specialized’s Sitero took the collaboration of engineers, doctors and pro athletes and resulted in a new breed of aero-position saddle. Traditionally, the “sit bones” or Ischial Tuberosities bones have been used for support. The Sitero places you further forward on your Pubic Rami bones, allowing you to roll your hips forward for a more aero, powerful position without any unnecessary nose width or length to mis-align your hips or cause pressure. The triangular shape of the Sitero parallels the shape of the supportive Pubic Rami bones, which takes the weight off soft tissue, improves blood flow and range of motion, and makes the Sitero fit all size riders—everyone’s Pubic Rami bones have the same shape. Most importantly, the Sitero keeps you comfortably tucked in the aero position for hours, increases gluteal-activation, opens your hips and saves you time and energy. Even the cover surface was meticulously designed, incorporating a non-slip fabric on the Sit Zone to keep you from sliding around, while the low-friction sides allow your legs to glide freely.
- Durable and lightweight hollow titanium rails.
- High-frequency, welded cover material for secure hold and a smooth pedal stroke.
- Integrated hook included for easy racking in the transition area.
- Optional integrated Direct Mount Reserve Rack available (with or without cages) for bottle/equipment storage solutions.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.