• Defender U-lock and Chain • Pocket size U-lock • Dual locking mechanism • Flat tumbler lock mechanism w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating • Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Heat treated links • Weatherproof nylon cover
$7.59 - $8.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
Take along Sunlite's Soft Touch Mini U-Lock wherever you roll for convenient security. In addition to increased portability, its small size makes it harder for a thief to break using a leverage attack. Extra keys are included, and the soft coating won't scratch your frame.
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. The 12mm-diameter cable reaches over 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit customizable combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
Serfas' Double Espresso Combo Cable Lock offers strong protection. The 8mm-diameter cable reaches 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A 4-digit re-settable combination lock secures your bike, a rubber coating protects the frame, and a dust cover keeps the locking cylinder clean.
• 10mm-thick twisted steel cable • Double looped • Protective vinyl cover • Perfect addition to a u-lock • Length: 6 feet • Lock sold separately
Serfas' Key Cable Lock offers strong protection. The 15mm-diameter cable reaches 6-feet and self coils for easy storage. A key combination lock, surrounded by molded rubber, ensures your bike stays put. And, a vinyl coating protects your bike's finish so it looks just as good when you return to ride it.
• 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • Bracket included • 203mm shackle length • Sleek, stylish, and secure • Non-scratch coated shackle • Steel tumbler
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle • 6ft-long steel braided cable included
Planet Bike's Quick Stop Key Lock is a convenient theft deterrent for cyclists on the go. It features a 6-foot-long by 10mm-diameter self-coiling cable with a bike-finish-friendly plastic covering and a built-in lock with 2 keys.
Planet Bike's Seat Leash tethers your saddle to your bike frame, adding an extra hurdle for potential thieves. It's 24 inches long and 2.5mm in diameter. The entire cable is also plastic coated to protect your bike's finish.
OnGuard's Bulldog DT pairs a tough-as-nails U-lock with a sturdy steel cable for increased security. The 1/2-inch hardened steel resists cutting, and OnGuard's stout X2 double-bolt lock mechanism is pick, drill, bump, and pull-resistant. Plus, the included cable is 4-feet long so you can lock both wheels and the frame without any bike disassembly, making lock-up faster, easier and more secure. This great U-lock also comes with five keys, including OnGuard's Microlight key which has a built-in light.
This extra-long version of OnGuard's Doberman cable lock is strong enough to use every day, and long enough so you can lock up a friend's bike right alongside yours. The X2 double-bolt lock mechanism resists bumping and picking, and provides high pull resistance. It includes five keys and is made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike.
$12.99 - $24.99
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
- Easy quick release bracket - Durable cable construction - Color options match Liv bikes and apparel - Includes 3 keys - Size: 8 x 1800mm
Kryptonite's Disc Stainless Steel Padlock features an armor-protected shackle to defend against cutting attacks. The stainless-steel deep-welded body resists hammer and cut attacks, too. And, this fine 70mm lock includes a 5-pin brass cylinder for added protection.
Kryptonite's Evolution Mini U-Lock may be a little guy, but it packs a big punch thanks to the 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle that resists bolt cutters and leverage attacks. Popular among urban cyclists and messengers, the Mini fits well in a pocket and locks up quickly thanks to the disc-style cylinder and "I" keys, one of which features a high-intensity LED light for locking and unlocking in the dark. And, it includes the Transit Flex Frame Bracket so you get plenty of mounting options while you ride. You get snug security thanks to the short crossbar and shackle on the 5.5-inch model, and if you need more space, simply choose the larger 9.5-inch model.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
Kryptonite's Keeper 12 Long Shackle U-Lock is like a tough nut: you just can't crack it. Thanks to the 12mm hardened steel shackle that resists cutting and leverage attacks, you get peace of mind while you run into the grocery store or lock up outside the coffee shop. The shackle connects to the disc-style cylinder for exceptional security, and it all sits in the click-style transportation bracket so it stays stable during transport. To top it all off, you get a reinforced collar over the keyway for added protection, not to mention Kryptonite's $500 Anti-Theft Protection offer. The lock measures 4 x 11.5-inches for plenty of locking clearance.
$10.95 - $11.95
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy-to-install transport bracket - Includes 2 keys - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 1.70 lbs
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 4 digit resettable combination over 10,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 4.50 lbs
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy to install transport bracket for hassle free transportation - Easy to use dials with highly visible digits that provide a high level of ergonomics - Compact and easy transport - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.18 lbs
- 12mm hardened performance steel shackle - New hardened double deadbolt design with anti-rotation to resist against twist attacks - Disc style cylinder with center keyway - Includes side-mount snap-in bracket - Includes 4' flex cable for securing front wheel or other accessories - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4” x 8” (10.2cm x 20.3cm) - Product weight: 2.40 lbs (1.09 kgs)
$21.95 - $22.95
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
$21.95 - $22.95
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - 2 easy-to-use reversible keys - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Key Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 1518 Key Cable is a 6-foot-long, 12mm-thick braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a dual-sided key makes locking and unlocking a snap. And, Kryptonite's innovative mounting bracket is included for carrying convenience.
Page 1 of 5 Next page