Parts & Accessories
$15.00 - $21.95
- Made of wind and waterproof latex to keep your feet warm and dry - Lightweight and flexible, No need for zippers or velcro that cause leaking - Smooth form fitting design aids in aerodynamic efficiency - Easily fits into jersey pocket or saddle bag
$34.99 - $35.00
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
S2-Snap BOA cartridge assembly kit for personalizing your shoes. Includes: One left cartridge dial assembly, one right cartridge dial assembly, two laces. Compatible with the following models: - S-Works Road - S-Works XC - Women’s S-Works XC - Pro XC - Women’s Cascade - Rime Expert - Comp MTB - Women’s Motodiva
Allows simple, removable, in-shoe adjustment to the forefoot varus/valgus angle for optimum foot, knee, and hip alignment. - Reversible shims work for right or left application - Vented for comfort - Package includes two varus shims (orange) or two valgus shims (yellow), based on selection
Mother Nature is always in flux, but mankind is both smart and adaptable. In other words, whenever she changes her mood, we always have the right tool for the job. And when that job is protecting against blustery, cold conditions, the right tool is our Deflect Comp Shoe Covers. Compared to our Element line of shoe covers, Deflect places more of a focus on wind resistance, so you'll find a stretchable construction with lightweight insulating properties. And to make getting in and out of the covers easy, we also included a rear zipper. - Deflect fabrics feature a good amount of stretch and a brushed back interior to ensure a light level of insulation. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the lifespan. - A universal cleat opening makes these covers compatible with either road or mountain shoes. - Reflective elements. - Rear Velcro closure.
If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like our Element WINDSTOPPER Shoe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. Now, you almost certainly know the name "WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell," as it's synonymous with unrivaled protection and quality—and this is for a good reason. It provides amazing levels of wind and water resistance, without sacrificing anything to breathability. This means that your feet are going to stay warm and protected, not wet and clammy. And with abrasion resistance at key points of the construction, you'll be receiving these warming advantages for seasons to come. - Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
Depending on where you live and ride, full shoe covers might be a little too aggressive for the conditions at hand. That isn't to say that it isn't cold, though—you just might be better suited with something like Specialized Element Windstopper Toe Covers, instead. These toe covers feature a Gore Windstopper Soft Shell construction that ensures superior levels of breathable insulation, plus reliable resistance to both wind and water. The result? Warmth and protection right where you need it, without running the risk of overheating. - Gore Windstopper Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Small/Medium: sizes 38 – 43 - Large/X-Large: sizes 44 – 48
- Hyper Green and Black is paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibilty to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Replacement Ti/Alloy T-Nuts for the S-Works 6 and S-Works Sub6 road shoes.
When your fall riding plans include all-weather commuting and chasing KOMs on wet pavement, gear up appropriately so you can pursue every ride in total comfort. The Blaze Shoe Covers are geared for this type of riding and are designed to help reduce aerodynamic drag while providing a barrier against moisture and messy winter road grime. They are equipped with reflective details, feature a water-resistant PU-coated Lycra upper, and can handle temperatures from 45-65 F, all there to pamper fast-pedaling feet.
Giro's Knit Shoe Covers add just a touch of extra warmth, protect your shoes from winter road grime, and light up the night with visibility-enhancing reflective ankle stripes. Cordura knit fabric is tough as nails and will stand up to enthusiastic use. - Small (36-39) | Medium (40-42) | Large (43-45)
When it comes to your cycling shoes, a little protection can go a long way. The Ultralight Aero Shoe Cover slices through weather to help shave off the seconds. The new Ultralight Aero Shoe Cover not only protects your much-loved cycling shoes from road grime, the form-fitting Lycra design reduces aerodynamic drag to give you an extra bit of speed when needed. - Super-stretch neoprene flex zone; reinforced cleat zone - Premium Lycra upper - 65% nylon - 20% neoprene - 10% mesh Duo Polyester - 5% elastane
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof material with critical seams taped - ThermTextura functionality due to the properties of neoprene - Medial locking side zipper with Velcro closure - Wear-proof bottom piece - Reflective details for additional visibility
For those cool days when rain forces you to cover your shoes, the H2O 2 knows no equal. This shoe cover offers extreme protection from torrential downpours. The bottom of the shoe is almost entirely covered while the top repels water and also blocks wind. DETAILS: - Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations - Under sole: 2 openings with textured neoprene and reinforced rubber for enhanced durability - Rear opening: Rear zipper with zipper protector for easy slip on/off - HiViz360: Reflectors at rear, front and sides for optimum visibility
We completely reengineered the Narcisista Bootie to make this perennial favorite even better. We’ve changed the fabric to our fleece-lined Gore Windstopper X-Fast to improve breathability and made the neoprene inserts even softer and more stretchy for a better fit. And, we’ve raised the height for more coverage, resulting in an exceptionally warm bootie that's ideal for cold and dry conditions, though it will hold up to some wet roads or brief rain showers. - Ideal for cool to cold conditions, with excellent fit and splash resistance - Gore Windstopper X-Fast fleece-lined fabric keeps wind out and heat in - High-stretch neoprene flex zone at ankle for flexibility - High-stretch neoprene heel panels for excellent fit - Reflective heel tab - High-durability material under foot - Waterproof zipper
Replacement SL and SL2 shoe buckles, sold in pairs. - Sold in pairs - SL buckles for 2012 and prior shoes - SL2 buckles for 2013 and newer shoes - Low-profile - Replaces without tools
$30.00 - $35.00
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Replacement tread for S-Works 7 Road shoes. - Heel Lugs only. - Sold in pairs with screws.
$9.95 $25.00 60% Off
If you lost or damaged the Warp Sleeve on S-Works Sub6 road shoes, you have no reason to fear—Specialized has the replacement. Pick up a pair and start saving those seconds again.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- ProTextura™ outer fabric - ThermTextura™ inner fabric - Back zipper - Reflective accents
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
Make sure your gear is working for you during your next aero event. Giant's Aero Shoe Covers help smooth airflow over your feet and reduce drag. Stretchy Lycra covers with sublimated graphics and a back zipper closure make it easy to get these covers over your shoes.
- ProTextura PLUS Wind and water proof PU coating with critical front seam taped - ThermTextura Thermal brushed fleece inside - Back locking zipper with Velcro closure - Tough: Wear proof bottom piece - Reflective prints on the toe and along the zipper welt for additional visibility
- Three eva interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - Eva base material with tpu vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with exowrap technology - Transtextura plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Page 1 of 2 Next page