Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the new Carbon 7050 Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Al-7050 - Width: 760mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5-degrees - Colors: Black
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Geometry and 7050 aluminum are designed for DH and gravity events - Back Sweep (deg): 9 - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 349g - Material: Aluminum
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Wide, smart and strong, Thomson's Aluminum Handlebars love ripping trails as much as you. With a low rise and proper sweep, you get plenty of stability and control on even the sketchiest terrain. They're made of tough 7050 aluminum and hydraulically press formed for consistent thickness and tolerance, especially in tapered sections of the bar, which means you get exceptional quality and strength. With a 90mm middle section on the downhill bars, using a wide-set, direct-mount stem is no problem. On top of all that, these lightweight bars have the beautiful, subtle, all-black Thomson look.
Thomson MTB Aluminum Handlebar 800mm 35mm Rise 9degree back 5 degree up 35.0 clamp. - Produced from 7050 alloy then butted and tapered for optimal fatigue life - Produced with an advanced hydraulic forming press to ensure consistent wall thickness and exact tolerances - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm
Thomson's Carbon MTB bars are made with three different fiber types for strength, durability and long times in the saddle. The MTB Carbon Trail Handlebar is built for strength with enough flex built in for all day comfort. It’s strong enough for all mountain/trail riding and light enough for racing. The bars are made with three different fiber types with different tensile strength and tensile modulus, including high strength carbon fibers. This helps to allocate stiffness and flex where needed. The bars are molded with an EPS mandrel inside to avoid wrinkles inside the layup during molding. Most other bars are molded over inflated nylon bladders. All carbon fiber material is produced by Toray and uses tailor made nano Epoxy Resin for very high impact resistance. Toray is the main supplier of carbon fiber to Boeing and Airbus. 1.5K woven impact ends help prevent damage to unidirectional fibers from shortening the bar or impact with the ground. With a light weight and precision tolerance clamp sections, it’s the best bar for your Thomson X4 stem. It’s also certified to EN, tested to DIN+. Friction Paste recommended for installation
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
The Terminal Bar blends cruiser-style comfort with off-road touring performance. Able to run with a 40mm drop or rise, its swept-back design makes it great for long rides on rough, technical terrain. - 22.2mm diameter grip area; good to go for MTB shifters, brake levers, and grips - 34 degree backsweep with a 40mm + / - rise
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
$24.99 - $40.00
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$20.99 - $32.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
Anyone who victoriously tears off their shirt after a clip, definitely deserves their own bar. Brett Silva has been on a tear lately and we're stoked to be offering the new BRETT bar. - Brett Silva Signature - Laboratory tested and team proven 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment - Large radius bends for greater durability - 1.8/1.3 thick multi-butted main tubing - ED coating for anti-corrosion protection - Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
Based on team rider feedback, Sunday introduces the new Nightshift Handlebars. - Laboratory tested and team proven - 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment - Large radius bends for greater durability - Traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - 1.8/1.3 thick multi-butted main tubing - ED coating for anti-corrosion protection
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820mm wide handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm Features: - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight: ±300g - Diameter: 35mm - Rise: 25mm - Length: 820mm - Geometry: 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
- DH Race tuned award-winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm Features - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight: ±340g (15mm) / ± 350g (30mm) / ±360g (50mm) - Sweep: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Rock-solid in the park or on the trail, the Spank Spoon 800 handlebar gets a refresh for 2020. With new, fresh graphics, the Spoon bar is now 800mm wide for ultimate control. In addition, you can dial in your fit with the ability to cut it down to 740mm for a wide variety of uses. Spank Spoon: the best-priced handlebar on the market without compromise! - Cost-effective upgrade to your 31.8mm cockpit without sacrificing quality - Freeride inspired all-mountain geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life - Dial your fit—adjustable to 740mm - Recommended for: ASTM 5, All mountain, trail, free ride, DH, E-Bike
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
- Handlebar optimized for 19mm diameter bar ends - Exclusively fits smaller grips for optimal ergonomics. - 650mm Bar - Offers ample width for increased bar control. - 6061 Sand Blasted Aluminum - Requires 22.2 Shim Kit (170915-01) - Rise: 20mm - Handlebar Width: 650mm - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Handlebar Material: Aluminum - Handlebar Weight: 260g
$29.95 - $31.95 $31.95 Up to 6% Off
The standard for which Ritchey performance is based on. Race-worthy components priced for the casual cyclist. - Gentle sweep for ergonomic performance - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 740mm - Back Sweep: 9 degrees - Weight: 380g - Material: Alloy
With a classic 25.4mm clamp diameter, the extra-tall 30mm of rise gives way to comfort and added control for an economic option for any classic mountain bike build. - Material: 6061 alloy - Width: 670mm - Rise: 30mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 399g
With a lifetime of experience of riding and winning on trails and racecourses around the world, the Ritchey tradition of designing ideal handlebars continues with the introduction of the Comp 10D Rizer. Taking inspiration from the original XC 10D flat bar, this 800mm-wide trail bar offers a generous 10° backsweep for perfect wrist alignment, 4° upsweep to reduce pressure on the outside of the hand, and 20mm rise for optimum positioning. All of this combines to deliver a uniquely comfortable and controllable mountain bike experience. Whether ripping your favorite trails from Moab to Houffalize or your local runs, the Ritchey Comp 10D Rizer bar will help deliver a lifetime of great mountain bike experiences. - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Width: 800mm - Rise: 20mm - Backsweep: 10° - Upsweep: 4° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 385g
An adventure bar from Ritchey. Extra wide with subtle rise and sweep, these bars are perfect for handling dodgy terrain while packing a week's worth of supplies. - 6061 alloy - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 800mm - Rise: 30mm - Back Sweep: 27 degrees - Upsweep: 27 - Weight: 355g
The Logic-E Rizer handlebar expands Ritchey's heritage of legendary cycling products into the world of e-bikes and electronic shifting. Suitably strong and sufficiently wide, the Logic-E Rizer offers a shallow rise and a gentle sweep and is made from 6061 alloy. The bar is drilled and has a cable channel on the side and stem clamp area in order to allow internal cable routing for STEPS or MTN Di2 system. Used in conjunction with the Ritchey LOGIC-E headset, the Logic-E Rizer completes a clean internal routing solution. - Material: double-butted 6061 alloy - Width: 780mm (cutting not recommended) - Rise: 20mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 2° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar-end compatible: yes - Weight: 325g - Electronic compatibility: Shimano Di2 / STEPS (Shimano EW-SD50 cable – internal routing. Note: For proper assembly stems with open faceplates are required, such as the Ritchey C220 Trail)
Ideal for dialing in fit on bikes with tall front ends, the 2x Flat bar can be mounted with positive or negative 5mm rise to achieve the ideal riding position. Constructed of HMF UD carbon, the 2x Flat bar is perfect for race-worthy weight savings on any XC rig. - Carbon monocoque construction - Rise: +/- 5mm - Width: 710mm - Not bar end compatible - Matte UD finish - 183g
The WCS Carbon Logic-E Rizer bar ties together Ritchey's historic mountain biking heritage with the demands of today's modern electronic drivetrains. Designed to accommodate the internal routing of Shimano EW-SD50 wires for either Shimano Di2 or STEPS systems, this bar is built to be light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride. The WCS Carbon Logic-E Rizer is the choice for XC riders looking for a high-end carbon eMTB bar that's built for performance. The WCS Carbon Logic-E Rizer features Ritchey's proven WCS carbon technology in a 15mm-rise bar with a textured stem clamp area to reduce the risk of bar slippage. - Material: carbon fiber - Width: 780mm (cutting not recommended) - Rise: 15mm - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 3° - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Bar-end compatible: no - Weight: 175g - Electronic compatibility: Shimano Di2 / STEPS (Shimano EW-SD50 cable—internal routing) - For proper assembly, stems with open faceplates are required, such as the Ritchey C220 Trail.