Zipp's 353 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheel is the pinnacle of our pursuit of versatility and speed. This wheel fuses Zipp's two most advanced approaches, Sawtooth rim profile and TSE, for an all-encompassing approach to performance. With its undulating 45mm-deep rim shape, the 353 NSW provides speed on every terrain with best-in-class aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The 353 NSW is Zipp's lightest tubeless wheel yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight its way into the breakaway.
Zipp's use of hookless (straight side) rims in the 353 NSW is integral to achieving our mission of Making You Faster. With hookless, the transition between the tire and the rim is more seamless and aero. Zipp's hookless rims have more efficient resin distribution, which means lighter wheels. They also are highly durable.
Zipp's 353 NSW's Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoils optimizes aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The Sawtooth design also allows the rim to be structurally strong but light. That will help you snap out of corners and maintain that speed no matter the terrain, especially in the steep, punchy stuff.
The 353 NSW utilizes Zipp's Total System Efficiency, or TSE, approach to wheel design: overcoming specific barriers to speed: wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses. The wheel's 25mm internal width is ideal for running wider tubeless tires at reduced air pressure for a more efficient ride.
At the center of the 353 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset, re-engineered with an updated Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement and lower friction, as well as improved durability.
- Versatile endurance wheel for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile
- Our lightest tubeless wheel yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight
- Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation
- TSE for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stable performance with an undulating rim depth
- Cognition V2 hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial ClutchV2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction
- Ships with 12mm end caps
- Center Lock rotor interface. Lockring is included
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology
- Lifetime warranty
|Rim||Symmetrical, Carbon – Hookless|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc (Center Lock)|
|Cassette Compatibility||SRAM XDR, SRAM/Shimano Road|
|Inner Rim Width||25mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|12x142mm / Shimano HG / Carbon / 700c||710845865237||00.1918.613.000||210000064194|
|12x142mm / SRAM XDR / Carbon / 700c||710845865244||00.1918.613.001||210000063976|